The Government of Canada issues travel advisories to inform Canadian travellers of the most current illness outbreaks, security issues and other concerns. Please see the most recent Travel Health Advisories listed below, from the Government of Canada.
Travel Advisories – Health
- FluWatch report: August 26, 2018 to September 8, 2018 (Week 35-36)
- Measles & Rubella Weekly Monitoring Report Week 35: August 26 to September 1, 2018
- West Nile virus and other mosquito-borne diseases national surveillance report August 19 to 25, 2018 (Week 34)
- Measles & Rubella Weekly Monitoring Report Week 33: August 12 to August 18, 2018
- Rift Valley Fever in Kenya and Uganda
For the full list of Travel Health Advisories, visit the Government of Canada Travel Health Notices webpage.
For a full list of security, health and all other Travel Advisories by country, visit the Government of Canada Country travel advice and advisories webpage.