The Government of Canada issues travel advisories to inform Canadian travellers of the most current illness outbreaks, security issues and other concerns. Please see the most recent Travel Health Advisories listed below, from the Government of Canada.
Travel Advisories – Health
- Respiratory Virus Report, Week 42 ending October 20, 2018
- West Nile virus and other mosquito-borne diseases national surveillance report September 16 to 22 (Week 38)
- Respiratory Virus Report, Week 40 ending October 6, 2018
- Respiratory Virus Report, Week 39 ending September 29, 2018
- FluWatch report: August 26, 2018 to September 8, 2018 (Week 35-36)
For the full list of Travel Health Advisories, visit the Government of Canada Travel Health Notices webpage.
For a full list of security, health and all other Travel Advisories by country, visit the Government of Canada Country travel advice and advisories webpage.