- stand or sit for long periods of time daily?
- take prescription anticoagulants?
- have a Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)?
- experience swelling in your legs or feet?
- experience discomfort due to pregnancy?
- have varicose and/or spider veins?
- have achy legs at the end of the day?
If any of the above apply to you, compression socks and stockings could help relieve your symptoms.
PharmaSense stocks the Sigvaris line of compression products – medicine you wear!
Sigvaris offers a variety of compression socks and stockings to help with varicose veins and swelling in your legs. Compression socks and stockings can help increase circulation, relieve achy and tired legs and increase your energy!
Your legs take a lot of abuse. As we get older, your leg health becomes more important. PharmaSense staff are Sigvaris Certified Fitters — trained to measure and fit compression socks and stockings so you get the size that is right for you. And, Sigvaris guarantees the compression level in their products for 6 months.
Now is the time. Get fitted for graduated compression socks or stockings today. Come in to PharmaSense Pharmacy and speak to our Pharmacist.