Your privacy is important to HealthSense Medical and PharmaSense. We are governed by PIPEDA – the Privacy Information Protection and Electronic Docments Act set forth by the Government of Canada, and the Personal Health Information Protection Act (“PHIPA”) as enacted by the Government of Ontario.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an online request, respond to a survey, fill out a form or send us an email. You may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested. However, HealthSense Medical and PharmaSense may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, and in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for booking an appointment, requesting a prescription refill or sending us an email, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails that are related to company news and updates, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on April 6, 2018
2983 Westoak Trails Blvd